Can update firmware from new version of the app

Can update firmware from new version of the app

My friend just bought a new S7 and installed the latest app in his Fairphone. It works but when he enters the robot he does not see an option to upgrade the firmware as I see in old version (2.3.46).

As reported here https://forum.roborock.com/discussion/5169/roborock-app-does-not-work-on-my-samsung-phone-with-android-11/p1 I could not make newer versions of the app work in my own phone. With the old version I could update the firmware for him.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• We found an option to upgrade outside of the robot menu but not to upgrade for an individual robot inside the robots menu.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/13/2022      10:17
    @Zord:

Hi, thanks for your updates.

May I know the firmware has been installed or not? We will forward your feedback to our tech team and hope they can address the issue soon.

Best regards.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zord
Welcome to Roborock Forum