About Questions and Answers Category

About Questions and Answers Category

Hey friends,

It’s all about #Roborock# products Q&A here. You can ask all the product questions and we’ll help you deal with them as fast as we can.

We also encourage you to share answers with other users if you know how to solve the problems. 🙂

By the way, you can refer to our Support page to find the anwsers to some common questions.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I'm planning to buy roborock s6maxv, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Can you tell any authorized seller for Indonesia ? I found a store on an online marketplace Tokopedia named "Roborock offical store" is this yours ?

Like0
  • I'm planning to buy roborock s6 maxv. I live in Jakarta Indonesia, can you link me your authorized seller here?

Like0
  • I have a roborock s6 running firmware 02.13.02 . I have set a schedule for it to clean weekdays at 9:30 AM, and it used to work very well. For the last two weeks, it sends me a notification that it is starting to clean, the immediately sends notification that it has completed cleaning and is returning to dock, even though it has not cleaned anything at all. However, if I open the app and tell it to clean, it will clean the entire level with no error. I have tried resetting the map, but that did not help. I deleted the schedule and created a new one, and still it does not actual clean on the schedule. My next step will be to delete the map and create a new one, then delete and recreate the schedule and see if that works. If it does not, what should I try next?

Like0
  • Hello, I have the Rovorock S6 Pure and recently I got the Roborock S7. How do i get it to clean to the edges and corners? I notice that it leaves about 3 inches from wall. How do I get it to hug the edge so i have a full clean?

Like0
  • This has only occurred recently after I've been using the device for more than a year. At some zones on the map, my S5 Max seemed to be thinking, it paused or move back and forth in small motion, then completely left out some parts on the map it was cleaning, but the the rest of the area on the map was still cleaned, given that these areas are clear of any object. It created a very messy pattern as seen in attached screenshot of cleanup summary. Please help!

Like0
  • I've made sure that i'm using 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi, no special characters in the password, etc. Any advice?

Like0
  • Good morning I have a problem with the Roborock s50 the center button flashes constantly and I can not do reset

Like0
  • My Roborock is 1 month old. It stopped working all of a sudden today so I cleaned it extra good. The app is saying network slow.

we got a new WiFi router last week and I haven’t done the new apple software update yet, could those 2 be the culprit?

Like0
  • I recently bought the S7 MaxV and it seems to always get stuck at the same place every run. There is nothing blocking it and the brush isn't getting tangled on anything. It just stops saying that it is stuck. Does anyone have this issue and/or is there any solutions coming? I have seen other people have this issues on other forums with no solution.

Like0
  • How does the machine learning algorithm work on the s7 maxv? Does it use cleaning history and current map and to better navigate its map over time? Does it actually "learn" and improve performance over time? Will it figure out furniture better over time?

Like0
    Daniel23
    Daniel2303/12/2024      10:39
    @Patty:

The specific details of the machine learning algorithm in the S7 MaxV robot vacuum are proprietary and not publicly disclosed. However, it is common for advanced robot vacuums to use a combination of sensors, mapping technologies, and machine learning to enhance navigation and cleaning efficiency over time. This may involve incorporating cleaning history and current maps to improve performance, but the exact mechanisms are determined by the manufacturer. The robot may "learn" in the sense that it refines its navigation based on past experiences, potentially improving its ability to navigate around furniture over time

Like0
  • Hello,

I have purchased the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra, the docking station and the dryer module, they are really amazing.

1- I would like to know what would you advice to be an appropriate and suitable floor cleaner for Roborock that wouldn’t do corrosions

2- Can i put few essential oil drops in the water tank to make the hause smell really fresh

3-i am a litte bit concerned about 3 hours drying with warm air , could the sensitive sensors and wiring of the robot be damaged from the constant hot air ?

thank you in Advance

Like0
  • Hello I have an S5 max and was wondering if there was a replacement part for the front wheel holder I could order? Mine cracked.

Like0
  • Hello,

please, can anyone state S8 Pro Ultra release date for EUROPE?

On the title/promo page, there is no mention of any launch date, I tried to search here of forums, I tried to search FAQ, where the S8 category is not even created ...

I have found some release dates on some Reddit threads, but of course, nothing official.

Now, this mentioned date was something like 20th of March 2023, give or take a few days. If that is true, I would expect some reasonable amount of units in stock and ready to be shipped.

There is indeed 1 retailer that sells S8 - GeekBuying in Poland (again, according to random online threads, it should be an official partner) but even that store sells just the lowest version of S8, and only in White, where Black units are still marked as "Pre-order".

So, anyone can confirm S8 Pro Ultra availability for European market, or can provide a source/link, if this information is somewhere available?

Thank you very much!

Like0
  • Hi, I have a problem. I own a Roborock 6S pure. He is two years old. To the point. When cleaning as usual, I take out the dustbin and filter. The problem occurs when I put the trash can back into the vacuum cleaner. In most cases, the message " the dustbin is not installed". Is there a mechanical sensor in the body of the vacuum cleaner that could wear out over time and thus not detect the presence of a dustbin? can you help me somehow? Thank you

Like0
  • I keep getting dustbin not installed on the app and roborock but I've checked all the placements are correct. It suddenly decided not to work and I can't find any reference on where the sensor is. Anyone faced this issue before? When i take out the dustbin or put in it doesnt say its been removed / installed. I tried replacing the filter but still same error. This is on my roborock s7.

Like0
  • Hello, the side brush on our Q7 Max gets stuck/tangled in the carpet every time. It is not very high pile, and none of my other robot vacuums have done this before. Is there a solution? Perhaps a side brush that does not have the thick rubber brush on it and instead has thinner brush extensions?

Like0
  • I love my Q Revo!

However I was wondering, will there be an antibacterial solution added for purchase alongside the regular Omo solution? Also will the Silver Ion blocks for the water tank also make it for sale here in the US?

I've seen both the silver ion blocks and the antibacterial solution on AliExpress, and am rather hoping they will be for sale here officially on the Roborock store for purchase! I'd love to buy both!

Like0
  • Hello, the side brush on our Q7 Max gets stuck/tangled in the carpet every time. It is not very high pile, and non of my other robot vacuums have done this before. Is there a solution? Perhaps a side brush that does not have the thick rubber on it?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_Support
Welcome to Roborock Forum