About Questions and Answers Category

About Questions and Answers Category

Hey friends,

It’s all about #Roborock# products Q&A here. You can ask all the product questions and we’ll help you deal with them as fast as we can.

We also encourage you to share answers with other users if you know how to solve the problems. 🙂

By the way, you can refer to our Support page to find the anwsers to some common questions.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello, the side brush on our Q7 Max gets stuck/tangled in the carpet every time. It is not very high pile, and non of my other robot vacuums have done this before. Is there a solution? Perhaps a side brush that does not have the thick rubber on it?

Like0
  • Hi. I just bought a Roborock q7max, but I cannot fint a space in my apartment where I can place the docking-Station with recommended and sufficient clear space around it., except from underneath the bed. Can I place it there? What are the consequences if I eg. put the docking station in a corner so that it has 50cm clearance on one side and 1,5 m clearance in front of it?

Like0
  • Hi. I just bought a Roborock q7max, but I cannot fint a space in my apartment where I can place the docking-Station with recommended and sufficient clear space around it., except from underneath the bed. Can I place it there? What are the consequences if I eg. put the docking station in a corner so that it has 50cm clearance on one side and 1,5 m clearance in front of it?

Like0
  • OK, I have repeatedly tried to add items to the cart and see a way to use points, there is NO WAY TO DO THAT! If I go to the points page on the store I can only add ONE ITEM to use for a couple points, you can't keep shopping and add a second item, and you only get $5 off the item this way. Why should we make multiple purchases instead of being able to make one with multiple items?

This is a giant scam because it says here "2.The threshold for deducting points: The number of points in a user’s account must be ≥ 450. You can use points to deduct up to 100% of the total price of an order (not including tax, shipping, and insurance)."

So you are supposed to be able to use points to pay for an entire item, but you are completely unable to do so anywhere on this web site/store, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

OK Roborock, what's the deal here? Why can't I buy 2 items and use all my points to do so?

Like0
  • Where can i get answers to my questions concerning my S7?

Like0
  • S7 MaxV Ultra Dock Initial Fill

Is there a process I need to follow to cause the dock to fill the unit's mop tank the first time?

Like0
  • S7 MaxV Ultra

How do I add multiple cycles to a scheduled run? I can add it when I manually start a room clean, but see no way to add it to a schedule.

Using Android App and latest firmware 2.25.50

Like0
  • Hi - My s8 pure ultra dock says Dustin “not installed”. I’ve checked everything and checked the bag but I can’t seem to be able to fix the error. Any suggestions?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RR_Support
Welcome to Roborock Forum